Today's Episode with Tyler Schmitt on iTunes
- Patreon, phone home
Connection at First Sight
- Your work-life balance formula changes throughout your life
- Finding the job you love doesn’t have a time limit, it could be in your 20s or your 60s
- Tyler doesn’t feel seniority should be a deciding factor of work competence
- If you’re willing to make it happen, it’s all there for you
- Productivity is a muscle that needs to strengthened
- The second you’re done with something, jump to the next thing on the list
- Make a routine of not being routine
- Fight for what you believe in
- Seek out and say “yes” to more opportunities
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.