“Smart Marketing Consulting” - Closing the gap between where you are and where you want to be. It is all about the message, the market and then your media.
How am I Going to Compete Outside of the Corporate World?!
- The purpose of what the corporate world was doing was not fulfilling to Carrie anymore.
- Instead of wide-net marketing, she jumped into honing in on technology and target that perfect client.
- If does not matter what the benefits are, if you do not love what you do, it is not worth it.
- Having a job that you hate, it takes away your motivation and energy even after hours.
- Ask yourself: “If you didn’t have to make any money, what would you do?”
- There is nothing you can do more than display your knowledge and what you’ve done to gain the trust and attention of your niche.
- Capitalize on people trusting you. It is about creating value and not asking anything from them except for maybe a name and an e-mail address.
- All too often, people in marketing are going up to people and first say, “Buy my stuff, buy my stuff.” There needs to be progression.
There are 3 key ways to grow your business:
- Increase the amount of customers
- Increase the average transaction overall
- Increase the average transaction per customer
- Linkedin? Facebook? Twitter? Do I need to be on that?
- The better or bigger answer is, “It depends.” Where is your niche?
- How are you handling current customers? Are you giving value first?
- WHO are you marketing to? Identify the specifics, try to describe the perfect client. Then use that to advertise smartly.
“Hot Seat Conversations”: https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Seat-Conversations-Noticed-Going-ebook/dp/B00NKQ9V0Q#nav-subnav
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we'll send you the free E-Book "The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business" AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.