Find Steve on Twitter: @RealSteveRohr
Doug Sandler - @DJdoug
Strickland Bonner - @NiceGuyOnBiz
America's #1 fear is public speaking. #2 is death. If you're one of those people, Steve Rohr can help you on the Nice Guys today.
Here are some things you will hear on the podcast today:
- Why nerves are GOOD.
- How to manage NERVES.
- How to stop negative Self-Talk
- How to get rid of the Inner-Critic.
- Why you should be Happy for other people when they're successful.
- Why you should surround yourself with positive people.
- The role of Sacrifice when you're an innovator.
- What do you think our audience of entrepreneurs would want to hear from you?
- How body language (eye contact, handshake, touch, etc.) plays a vital role when interacting with a potential client, angel investor, buyer.
- 93% of the emotional message when interacting is non verbal.
Get Steve's book here- Scared Speechless: 9 ways to overcome your fears and captivate your audience
Check out Steve's website- http://www.drshirleyandsteve.com/
Contact Steve by E-mail - email@example.com
Please visit our sponsor- Elite Virtual Assistants
Personal Assistants Project Assistance Administrative Support
Tell them you heard about it on The Nice Guys and get your free consultation today.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.