Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Consistency is key when you want to deliver stellar customer service
- Check out Jay Today TV
Customer Service is the New Marketing
- For a long time, businesses didn’t have to be great at customer service because it wouldn’t make a big difference, economically
- Now customer service is a spectator sport
- Small businesses can make a customer service focus from scratch and share a closer connection with customers
- When you get bad customers, it’s not so much the employees but the rules that suck
- 70% of customers prefer to figure the problem out on their own via a company website over interacting with an employee
- We run away from complaints rather than working with them
- Be empathetic every time
- Praise is the most overrated thing in life
- Feels great but it doesn’t teach you shit
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.