Reach Us Here:
Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
- Doug found that if he writes about sex, politics or religion brings a lot of readers to his blog... Everything you shouldn’t talk about at the dinner table. Tsk, tsk.
- People want to relate to someone as messed up as they are
- PR people end up coaching their clients on their ideas and how they may not be news-worthy
- Likeability needs a compelling, unique story
Stumbling Blocks - Blocks That Make You Stumble
- Marketing for most people terrifying
- It’s all about exposing yourself, on a big stage. Yikes.
- You’ve got to be relatable, so that means showing your flaws
- Different media outlets require different forms of expression, which leads many peeps to confusion. Ahhhh.
- If you stay with a project/idea long enough, you will give it time to reach that next level
- For every action, there’s a reaction
- Most entrepreneurs are bootstrappers
- Equity crowdfunding requires you giving up a percentage of your business
- If you’re not willing to interact with people, then social media will not be your strong suit
- Check out Ariel's book Crowdstart: The Ultimate Guide to a Powerful and Profitable Crowdfunding Campaign
- And see her website at http://arielhyatt.com
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Nice Guys Links
Call Doug at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.