Dr. Sharad Paul is kind of a genius when it comes to your genetics. Hear about it today on The Nice Guys.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Our personality is often what defines us but have you ever taken a more microscopic look? Dr Sharad Pau breaks down how big of a role our genetic makeup plays in our actions and tendencies. But he also emphasizes that you always have the ability to change. So tune in to this episode, get some exercise in and strive to be a better you, doctor's orders!
In this episode, Doug and Dr. Paul discuss:
- The genetics of health
- The journey to a longer healthier life
- Beyond the business of medicine
- Dr. Paul's Book, The Genetics of Health
- There are actual genes for laziness! What?
- Just because you have a certain set of genes, doesn't mean you can't change your tendencies
- The more you move, the bigger your brain. So get moving!
- Dr. Paul's book is all about striving to be the best person that you want to be
"Genes are a blue print but not a destiny" - Dr. Sharad Paul
Connect with Dr. Sharad Paul:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.