Hilary Hendershott knows finances, for your business or your personal accounts. Hear more on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Give me a P! Give me an A! Give me a… forget it. Just go to Patreon
- Money is an agreement that people live by
- Hilary is passionate about empowering people
Those Benjamin Franklins
- A big common misconception is that earning money in your business is enough
- It takes money and time to start a business
- Many business owners don’t pay themselves a market wage
- Document and create repeatable systems in your business
- You need a credit score if you want to acquire loans
- 30% of our spending occurs in large sums
- Everyone has a core belief in money
- In a free market economy, you’re in charge of the amount of money you obtain
- The number 1 thing that determines wealth is an internal locus of control
- Meaning that an individual believes that they’re in control
Hilary’s Website - http://www.hilaryhendershott.com/#
Hilary’s Podcast - Profit Boss Radio - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/profit-boss-radio-women-money-financial-planning-money/id1079495663?mt=2
Hilary’s Money Blueprint Cheat Sheet -http://www.hilaryhendershott.com/bizcheatsheet
Doug and Strickalnd's Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.