Jeff Gibbard is all about "Social-First" and building brand awareness. Hear ore on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Strick’s superpower of choice would be able to perceive life through other people’s eyes
- With great power comes great responsibility
- Check out Jeff’s podcast, “Shareable”
C-Suite Nice Guy Partayyy
- Two things have impacted everyone’s business career: people and technology
- Jeff’’s podcast dives deep into those two factors
- The 2nd part of the segment is when the interviewer becomes the interviewee…. BADASS
- In 2017, there’s no such thing as anonymous with all this technology
- What sparked Jeff’s blogging/podcasting journey was the fact that he just wanted to give it a try
- Get comfortable with making mistakes!!
- The human challenge is that we always downplay what we’re good at, so stop that
- Don’t create, document
- Be so good at something that people will pay you for it
See Jeff's site- http://jeffgibbard.com/
His company- http://truevoicemedia.com/
His podcast- http://www.shareablepodcast.com/
And reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.