Reach Us Here:
Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
- Dating is a business and business is dating
- Personal and business relationships are not that different
- Your core non-negotiables, your end goals, your target audience… all of that can be transposed into dating lingo
- It requires breaking out of your routine.. Dun, dun, dunnn
Time for… Self-Reflection… Yay!
- Knowledge is power
- Try to be the subject matter expert in your field
- Be authentic, be authentic. Have we mentioned you need to be authentic?
- Just like you know your product inside and out, know yourself that well or even better
- LinkedIn is not the new Facebook. So don’t treat it like one.
- You are your brand, professionally and personally
- Feeling nervous about writing a dating bio?
- Ask your friends for their opinions. Don’t forget to have some fun with it!
- Girls want personality
- So show it. Flaunt it. Don’t be shy…
- Ask yourself: What do you suck at? How are you making your money? Where do you see yourself in the next 90 days?
Doug’s appearance on The Dating Advisory Board
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Nice Guys Links
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.