Josh Brown knows everything you need to know about franchises. Hear about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Franchising, when compared to the economy, has always been relatively stable
- If you don’t do your due diligence, it’s not wise to just dive into a financial commitment
Doing What’s Right, Not Hot
- The question should be: “what’s the hottest franchise for you?”
- If you're not a people person, you probably shouldn’t get a customer-based franchise
- You’ve got to be confident in the system that you’re buying into
- Having been in middle or upper management can work to your advantage when considering the franchise business
- Before you start to franchise your store, you’ve got to be sure that what you have can be sold and can be formed into a system
- Try opening up a second location before diving into a franchise
- Make sure that the people you bring onto your team are a good fit, because they can make or break your business’ future
- Check out his podcast, Franchise Euphoria
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.