Reach Us Here:
Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
You gotta be full of ego and confidence and be larger than life to write a book called The Number 1 Best Seller and yet today’s guest Lee Bartlett is as humble and nice a guy as you could ever meet.
- To Succeed at business you have to learn fishing?
- Lee's book The No. 1 Best Seller took over 2 years to write…And then the real work began.
- Lee calls himself the "Grandmaster of getting it wrong"
- Lee is in sales for the money. Go figure!
- Assume that you know nothing, then find the people who do something well and learn from them.
- Lee's book The No. 1 Best Seller Is not about sales techniques, it's much more than that.
Reach Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out his website here- http://leebartlettbestseller.com/
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between 5:00 PM-6:30 PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
Promise Statement: To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.