Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- You had me at Patreon
Taking Time Off
- Most creatives love and know the fun fluffy stuff of social media
- Brands can go the wrong way really fast
- Young entrepreneurs tend to be personally close with their brand and making it a struggle to nail the essence of their brand
- Listen really closely to your customers
- If you’ve got that killer instinct and that gut, data will help you but not save you
- At the end of the day, do what you think is right for your brand
- The world is moving toward people doing what they want to do
Blog I'm writing: The Non-Sequitur Report
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.