Mark Asquith wants to help you. Hear how on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- The hardest part of the pocket square is folding it
- Mark’s go to karaoke song is “King of Wishful Thinking” by Go West
From Design to Podcasting
- Finding out of what you feel is important versus what actually is important is a challenge in it of itself
- Mark is still figuring out what he wants to be
- If you have a positive attitude and meet good people along the way, you’ll have guidance
- It’s not just about the money, but the other things that’ll fulfill your happiness
- The world is based on connections
- You’ve got customers for life if you keep working hard for them
- The human touch is in this high tech world makes all the difference
- You’ve got to be aware of what good money and bad money is
E-Mail Mark- firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Marks' company http://www.excellence-expected.com
Check out the Podcast Accelerator: http://www.excellence-expected.com/podcast-accelerator
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.