Ryan Estis was the catalyst for Doug's speaking career. Hear the story on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- Ryan’s favorite part of his career are the live events - focused on leadership development and sales performance
- Every day is a sales day
The Blend of Humility and Hustle
- In any entrepreneurial journey, you start with nothing
- Create balance and perspective for yourself to avoid burnout
- You start at the bottom and you don’t know what good is
- There’s only one way to go... Up.
- Our brains are hardwired to keep us safe, which is why we’re afraid of failure
- Don’t get comfortable. Stay in the learning lane.
- The world is changing so fast that you’ve got to continue to reinvent yourself
- Go all in on YOU
- No plan fuckin’ B
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.