- Shout out to Mohammad in Canada for the great artwork!
- Alexa Carlin, check her out on Facebook
- If you are a UK listener, Strick will be doing Facebook Live 2 am GMT!
Down to Biz
- Laura Cannon and Stacey Sherman will be coming back in future shows
- Stacey Sherman helps rock stars market themselves
- Stacy is going to be a rock and roll connection to the show
- With BIG names… like Journey…. Yeah, that’s right. Believe it!
- Sunny ran a half marathon!
- Michael Phelp's Under Armour training commercial made Sunny feel unprepared for her half-marathon
- But we bet she did great!
- The Cost of Silence for a Business
- If most businesses are not following the social media discussion about them, they are screwing themselves over
- For every problem that exists, there 28 others that you don't hear about
- Ask your customers questions to gain feedback
- Make sure the feedback process is easy
- If a potential customer is unresponsive, say, "Hey, I don't want to keep bugging you. I just wanted to touch base and check if you still needed my services?"
- "Bomb, Bomb" is a company that sends video text or image text. You can track it and see how many times someone opens it or watches it
- So much of communication is nonverbal
- It does not matter what your frame of mind is when you are sending an e-mail or a text, it the recipient’s frame of mind that matters
- If you have a guest on a podcast, go the extra mile and send them a thank you gift.
- Those small things can have a really big impact
- When you give your customer the silent treatment, they can feel it!
- Paying attention has become uncommon
- So, PAY ATTENTION
- Sprint still sucks
Show notes: Production Assistant - Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Go to niceshortcut.com and join our Facebook Community if you want to watch the live stream of our 200 episode on August 30.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.