Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Wait, What? Patreon?
No Assshole Policy
- The millennial generation believes that work is their calling
- That’s why more socially driven companies are poppin’ up
- Millennials are twice as likely to be bored! They’ve been conditioned to get more work done in less time and then need more
- Grow, baby, grow
- You’re the only person that can control the outcome, so take responsibility for it!
- Giving back and having purpose is what’s really important for the Millennial generation
- Generation X is more risk averse! Livin’ on the edge
- The Millennial generation wants to be heard and wants to make progress
- Oh and we want you to go to Patreon
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.