Bob Orr spent over 40 year in Network news. He talks with Randy about it on The Nice Guys today
Reach Me Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
We live in the most connected time that man has a ever known but it does come with caveats. Bob Orr brings his 40 plus years of news anchor experience to bring to light the effects of fake news and the information age. He shares how telling our public dialogue really is and how it's our duty to stay informed.
In this episode, Randy and Bob discuss:
- Bob's view on today's information age
- Fake news and its effects
- Thoughts of the American Public
- Bob's 40 year long career, with all the details
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tips:
- Our public dialogue tells us that we're not seriously informed
- Right now, compromise is out of fashion
- You've got a duty to be informed
- Be open to the idea that the people with opposite opinions have a point
"We live in the most connected time man has ever known…but we're also the most misinformed" - Bob Orr
Connect with Randy Jones:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.