Dave Chesson writes books and sells guns. Find out what they have in common on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
No matter what you do, your work experiences - the good, bad and the ugly - can compile into something that could take your business to the next level, a book. Dave Chesso dives into the world of book marketing to stress just how much writing and marketing that book can benefit your product. It's all about delivery and Dave is here to make sure that you don't skip a beat. Tune in to learn about how you cold be sitting on the greatest book content ever.
The A9 Algorithm
- Amazon is the largest book market in the world and the largest search engine for products
- In the book marketing world, you’ve got to understand sales but also why someone’s book pops up before yours
- You can have the greatest content ever, but if no one finds it nothing will come of it
- You’ve got to deliver on what your market wants
- Verify that the market you want to write for is actually there
- Book in a Box and Happy Publishing
- Dave’s site, Kindlepreneur and helping you narrow your topic,KDProcket
www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotionwww.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.