Deb Gabor is back! Hear what she's been up to on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Royal screw-ups in the business world can lead to many things... one of them being opportunity. Deb Gabo has become a critical corporate resource because of just that. The power of observation is a tool in your toolbox that could lead you to a game-changing venture. Tune in to hear the scoop on a media empire and get all of the latest dirty details on Deb's dating scene... you won't regret it.
Let’s Get Interesting
- A few companies have royally screwed up lately but we won’t name names... Pepsi, United, Amazon
- As a creator of brands, you can look into why brands have failed and become a powerful resource for those botched companies
- Deb is on Tinder… we repeat… DEB IS ON TINDER
- Deb feels that strong independent women have a hard time finding a significant other
- How much does intimidation play when dating a really successful woman?
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Join the Facebook Group at www.NiceShortCut.com
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotionwww.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.