Reach Us Here:
Frances - @yourfirestarter
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Today on the Nice Guys, Frances Reimer deciphers 2 critical elements... brand equity and the competition. She clarifies the bottom line and how to make it solid through strong relationships with others. As you learn the balance between your brand and educating your community, you'll be attracting people who are searching for genuine authenticity.
- We’re almost at 1 MILLION downloads, ahhhhh
- Content builds relationships, relationships build the bottom line
- Strive to create a balance between broadcasting and education
- Talking and interactions + blogs and related info
- Authenticity is noticed and makes a difference
- People want to do business with people that they know
- The #1 tool that everyone has is… LINKEDIN
- You don’t need to be on every social media platform to be successful
- Check out the most recent episode of Let’s Talk Personal
www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotion www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.