Jon Dwoskin is helping us think big on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
What's your big picture? What clients do you envision having and what are the details of your service? Jon Dwoskin is here to remind us that the magic of making that big picture a reality is the daily grind. The most valuable thing you can offer is your time and Jon encourages us to make sure that it's spent wisely. In today's world, you can think big no matter who you are.
- You can think big, no matter who you are
- Get a full big picture of what you really want and reverse engineer your way to make those things happen, one day at a time
- The movement is the process - you’ve gotta constantly be moving in the direction that you want to go
- It’s about having non-negotiables with yourself
- Too much time is spent figuring out how to manage the wrong people
- In today’s world, you don’t need a big team to do big things
- Check out Todoist
- The 7 Minute Sales Minute
- Jon Dwoskin or call him at 248-535-7796
Jon's Podcast: The Think Big Movement Podcast
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Join the Facebook Group at www.NiceShortCut.com
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.