- Matt went from Air Force pilot to sales and now he is running his own business…. Full spectrum!
- Matt realized he needed to do something passive in nature to allow the increase in revenue
It All Started with a Used Gumball Machine
- Matt started his company idea with one used candy and gumball machine that he bought for $38 bucks
- Matt, with his previous printing experience, was able to catapult the direction of his company of selling stickers with a solid backing
- Matt and his company has raised over $4 million dollars for education
- His company has grown through a NICE attitude
- Matt decided to do franchise so that the company didn’t end up running him and to delegate the responsibility
- One of the best decisions he has made was getting a business coach
- Make sure that the needs of others have been taking care of and a by-product of that is gratitude and success… win-win!
- Matt has started a podcast called, “School Zone” where administrators and educators can learn more about who they are partnering with… fueling a stronger community!
- Matt loved reading comics growing up and has incorporated that love to give children something positive to read
- Which will hopefully inspire them to read and lead with more positivity/joy!
Get your free E-Book from Matt"Live Your Dreams: Top 10 Reasons Why You Need To Start A Vending Business" and learn more about School Spirit Vending by clicking here- http://ssvbusiness.com/niceguys/
Reach Us Here:
Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Nice Guys Links
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.