Matt Schwartz can find you the perfect CEO. Hear how on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
The business game is always changing and the pond is always getting bigger. But Matt Schwartz is here to make that pond a puddle. MJSearch is a recruiting firm that is redefining their role in this digital age. From seamlessly introducing roles that have never existed before to simply giving interview advice, you'll get 100% of your ROI on today's episode. Doug Sandler and Strickland Bonner are The Nice Guys on Business. Producers: Anna Nygren and Mariko England
Putting the R in ROI
- Transformational Talent are roles that have never existed before, roles that need a serious upgrade and skillsets that are not organic to the company
- The game of recruiting has definitely changed.. Everything is digital!
- LinkedIn is a very important part of the equation
- A lot of recruiting firms are…. Lazy
- When looking for jobs, check out their webpage and see if there’s a role that you could fill then look at the 1st or 2nd level connections
- The Acid Test: the top 3-6 traits that fits the role for that job position.. Do you have them?
- Text “MJSearch” to 44222 for a free ebook!
www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotion www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.