Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Life happens while you're busy planning and sometimes those unexpected turns are harsh. Rachel Kodanaz has been through just that and is here to remind us that there's always good that comes out of the bad. Accepting life's curve balls, doing what feels comfortable and embracing those that want to help are just a few of the surefire ways to handle tough times in a healthy way. One day at a time.
One Day at a Time
- You’re the only one that can build your life
- Good always come out of the bad
- Take the challenges of your life and make a plan to deal with them
- Embrace the people that are around you that want to help you
- Don’t judge/compare a close friend/family member going through a loss
- What you should be doing, is what you feel comfortable doing
- Tap into peer support
- Rachel’s website
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Join the Facebook Group at www.NiceShortCut.com
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotion www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.