Robb Holman knows leadership, hear more on The Nice Guys today
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Did you know that 90% of workers in general go through their day with a lack of passion/purpose?! But Robb Holma is here to break down how to find that drive. He shares his personal experiences that have led him to finding his purpose and how you can find yours too. Every good thing begins with awareness and intention. So tune in to today's episode to start this week off strong and driven with gratefulness. Doug Sandler and Strickland Bonner are the Nice Guys on Business. Producers: Mariko England and Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Robb discusses:
- Robb's shift in life purpose
- Finding your significance
- Being consistent in your life purpose
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tips:
- By discovering who you are, you could be helping others discover who they are
- Every good thing begins with awareness
- About 90% of workers in general, are disengaged (a lack of purpose) on a regular basis
- When you give intentional thanks, it sets the tone for your day. You look for the good.
"I'm a firm believer in getting comfortable with the uncomfortable." -Robb Holman
Connect with Robb Holman
Robb's book discounted 20%: www.leadthewaybook.com
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.