Michael Brenner is a digital and content market influencer. Hear invaluable tips from him on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant - Anna Nygren
- The natural instinct to promote products just like everyone else is, is a NO GO
- Don’t be a marketer that does what frustrates you as a consumer
It’s all about Presentation
- Think counter-intuitively
- Reach people the way that you’d want to be reached as a consumer
- Try owning the problem instead of forcing a solution
- Focus on creating a community and introducing the narrative to solve the problem with transparency
- There’s also a lack of leadership in marketing due to the need to sell, sell, sell
- Action Step:
- Take the time to write out what didn’t work and don’t do it again!
- A shockingly low number of people like what they do, as in 8%
- Be in the 8%
- Check out:
See Michael's company- https://marketinginsidergroup.com/
Reach Michael- firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.